Hello Auckland: Work and Travel Package
Working Holiday på Nya Zeeland
Landing in New Zealand on a working holiday doesn`t need to be daunting. In fact, our Hello Auckland Work and Travel Starter Pack with IEP has been designed to ensure a hassle-free arrival into `En Zed`. Whether you fancy working on a sheep farm, getting involved with adventure tourism, or experiencing city life with an office job, there`s a great variety of work on offer. Take your pick of 3, 5 or 7 night packages in Auckland.
From the arrival transfer from the airport into the CBD and your prepaid accommodation, the IEP team will help you get started with your New Zealand working holiday. Soon after arrival you will be given a briefing on what you need to know to start your adventure, including assistance with getting a local tax number and opening a bank account. Also provided is guidance and assistance with looking for work including CV reviewing, interview coaching and access to online job listings. The friendly IEP staff will be there to answer questions and help you with your decision making.
3 nätter från 2 500 kr
5 nätter från 3 100 kr
7 nätter från 3 600 kr
Detta paket finns även i Christchurch. Kontakta oss för mer information.
- Airport arrival transfer to the hostel
- Daily breakfast
- Accommodation at Base Backpackers in Auckland
- `Getting Started` orientation – this is held at the IEP office, usually a day or two after arrival. The orientation will answer the important questions when starting out on a working holiday and then the IEP team will be on hand to answer and assist with further questions
- Help with opening bank account and getting tax number – during the orientation the IEP team will provide assistance and support documentation to get both of the important requirements under way quickly
- NZ SIM card – at the orientation you will be given a SIM card for one of NZ’s leading mobile providers
- 12 months’ IEP Job Assist – guidance and assistance with looking for work including CV reviewing, interview coaching and access to online job listings
- Free Wi-Fi for length of stay at Base Backpackers (lobby) and IEP office
- WWOOF membership discount
- Poste restante (mail holding) – mail can be sent to pax care of IEP
- One months free Luggage storage at IEP’s office
- Printing/copying service
- A warm welcome in Auckland
- The feeling that you’ve made the best move of your life
- Help with setting up all the adult stuff, like tax number, an NZ SIM and a bank account
Få hjälp med resan
Våra resespecialister hjälper gärna till med inspiration, goda råd och planering av en resa utifrån dina önskemål.
Vi tror att personlig rådgivning och att dela erfarenheter är nyckeln till att hitta resan som passar dig perfekt.
Använd formuläret nedan eller ta kontakt med en av våra resespecialister direkt.